Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v6 0/3] TSN endpoint Ethernet MAC driver

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 13:30:10 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 23:58:23 +0100 you wrote:
> This series adds a driver for my FPGA based TSN endpoint Ethernet MAC.
> It also includes the device tree binding.
> 
> The device is designed as Ethernet MAC for TSN networks. It will be used
> in PLCs with real-time requirements up to isochronous communication with
> protocols like OPC UA Pub/Sub.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v6,1/3] dt-bindings: Add vendor prefix for Engleder
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2b34a288d200
  - [net-next,v6,2/3] dt-bindings: net: Add tsnep Ethernet controller
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/603094b2cdb7
  - [net-next,v6,3/3] tsnep: Add TSN endpoint Ethernet MAC driver
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/403f69bbdbad

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html