Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/8] dt-bindings: nvmem: add transformation bindings

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 13:34:56 -0400

On Tue, 28 Dec 2021 15:25:43 +0100, Michael Walle wrote:
> Just add a simple list of the supported devices which need a nvmem
> transformations.
> 
> Also, since the compatible string is prepended to the actual nvmem
> compatible string, we need to match using "contains" instead of an exact
> match.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Michael Walle <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  .../devicetree/bindings/mtd/mtd.yaml          |  7 +--
>  .../bindings/nvmem/nvmem-transformations.yaml | 46 +++++++++++++++++++
>  2 files changed, 50 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
>  create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/nvmem/nvmem-transformations.yaml
> 

My bot found errors running 'make DT_CHECKER_FLAGS=-m dt_binding_check'
on your patch (DT_CHECKER_FLAGS is new in v5.13):

yamllint warnings/errors:
./Documentation/devicetree/bindings/nvmem/nvmem-transformations.yaml:19:9: [warning] wrong indentation: expected 10 but found 8 (indentation)
./Documentation/devicetree/bindings/nvmem/nvmem-transformations.yaml:20:11: [warning] wrong indentation: expected 12 but found 10 (indentation)

dtschema/dtc warnings/errors:

doc reference errors (make refcheckdocs):

See https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1573687

This check can fail if there are any dependencies. The base for a patch
series is generally the most recent rc1.

If you already ran 'make dt_binding_check' and didn't see the above
error(s), then make sure 'yamllint' is installed and dt-schema is up to
date:

pip3 install dtschema --upgrade

Please check and re-submit.