Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 net-next 0/3] DSA cross-chip notifier cleanup

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 15:20:11 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Wed,  5 Jan 2022 15:18:10 +0200 you wrote:
> This series deletes the no-op cross-chip notifier support for MRP and
> HSR, features which were introduced relatively recently and did not get
> full review at the time. The new code is functionally equivalent, but
> simpler.
> 
> Cc: Horatiu Vultur <[email-masked]>
> Cc: George McCollister <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v2,net-next,1/3] net: dsa: fix incorrect function pointer check for MRP ring roles
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ff91e1b68490
  - [v2,net-next,2/3] net: dsa: remove cross-chip support for MRP
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/cad69019f2f8
  - [v2,net-next,3/3] net: dsa: remove cross-chip support for HSR
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a68dc7b938fb

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html