Subject: Re: [PATCH bpf-next] bpf, sockmap: fix double bpf_prog_put on error case in map_link

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 19:50:09 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to bpf/bpf-next.git (master)
by Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>:

On Tue,  4 Jan 2022 13:46:45 -0800 you wrote:
> sock_map_link() is called to update a sockmap entry with a sk. But, if the
> sock_map_init_proto() call fails then we return an error to the map_update
> op against the sockmap. In the error path though we need to cleanup psock
> and dec the refcnt on any programs associated with the map, because we
> refcnt them early in the update process to ensure they are pinned for the
> psock. (This avoids a race where user deletes programs while also updating
> the map with new socks.)
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [bpf-next] bpf, sockmap: fix double bpf_prog_put on error case in map_link
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/218d747a4142

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html