Subject: Re: [PATCH net v2 1/1] net: openvswitch: Fix ct_state nat flags for conns arriving from tc

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 01:00:09 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 17:38:04 +0200 you wrote:
> Netfilter conntrack maintains NAT flags per connection indicating
> whether NAT was configured for the connection. Openvswitch maintains
> NAT flags on the per packet flow key ct_state field, indicating
> whether NAT was actually executed on the packet.
> 
> When a packet misses from tc to ovs the conntrack NAT flags are set.
> However, NAT was not necessarily executed on the packet because the
> connection's state might still be in NEW state. As such, openvswitch
> wrongly assumes that NAT was executed and sets an incorrect flow key
> NAT flags.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,v2,1/1] net: openvswitch: Fix ct_state nat flags for conns arriving from tc
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/6f022c2ddbce

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html