Subject: Re: [PATCH net v2 0/3] net: ipa: fix two replenish bugs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 14:50:10 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 07:30:09 -0600 you wrote:
> This series contains two fixes for bugs in the IPA receive buffer
> replenishing code.  The (new) second patch defines a bitmap to
> represent endpoint the replenish enabled flag.  Its purpose is to
> prepare for the third patch, which adds an additional flag.
> 
> Version 2 of this series uses bitmap operations in the second bug
> fix rather than an atomic variable, as suggested by Jakub.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,v2,1/3] net: ipa: fix atomic update in ipa_endpoint_replenish()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/6c0e3b5ce949
  - [net,v2,2/3] net: ipa: use a bitmap for endpoint replenish_enabled
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/c1aaa01dbf4c
  - [net,v2,3/3] net: ipa: prevent concurrent replenish
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/998c0bd2b371

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html