Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 iproute2-next 00/11] fix clang warnings

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 17:30:12 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to iproute2/iproute2-next.git (main)
by David Ahern <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 13:11:42 -0800 you wrote:
> This patch set makes iproute2-next main branch compile without warnings
> on Clang 11 (and probably later versions).
> 
> v4
>   - fix indentation in masked_type with newline (ct action)
> 
> Stephen Hemminger (11):
>   tc: add format attribute to tc_print_rate
>   utils: add format attribute
>   netem: fix clang warnings
>   flower: fix clang warnings
>   tc_util: fix clang warning in print_masked_type
>   ipl2tp: fix clang warning
>   can: fix clang warning
>   tipc: fix clang warning about empty format string
>   tunnel: fix clang warning
>   libbpf: fix clang warning about format non-literal
>   json_print: suppress clang format warning
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v4,iproute2-next,01/11] tc: add format attribute to tc_print_rate
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=343c4f52b698
  - [v4,iproute2-next,02/11] utils: add format attribute
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=9d5e29e60f54
  - [v4,iproute2-next,03/11] netem: fix clang warnings
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=4e27d5389560
  - [v4,iproute2-next,04/11] flower: fix clang warnings
    (no matching commit)
  - [v4,iproute2-next,05/11] tc_util: fix clang warning in print_masked_type
    (no matching commit)
  - [v4,iproute2-next,06/11] ipl2tp: fix clang warning
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=8d27eee50cd9
  - [v4,iproute2-next,07/11] can: fix clang warning
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=371c13e8f22f
  - [v4,iproute2-next,08/11] tipc: fix clang warning about empty format string
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=c02488786f6d
  - [v4,iproute2-next,09/11] tunnel: fix clang warning
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=5632cf69ad59
  - [v4,iproute2-next,10/11] libbpf: fix clang warning about format non-literal
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=bf71c8f214b7
  - [v4,iproute2-next,11/11] json_print: suppress clang format warning
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=ba5ac984eb00

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html