Subject: Re: [PATCH net] net: bridge: vlan: fix single net device option dumping

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 14:00:10 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 26 Jan 2022 15:10:25 +0200 you wrote:
> When dumping vlan options for a single net device we send the same
> entries infinitely because user-space expects a 0 return at the end but
> we keep returning skb->len and restarting the dump on retry. Fix it by
> returning the value from br_vlan_dump_dev() if it completed or there was
> an error. The only case that must return skb->len is when the dump was
> incomplete and needs to continue (-EMSGSIZE).
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] net: bridge: vlan: fix single net device option dumping
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/dcb2c5c6ca9b

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html