Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/2] ethtool: add header/data split indication

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 15:10:17 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 10:42:58 -0800 you wrote:
> TCP ZC Rx requires data to be placed neatly into pages, separate
> from the networking headers. This is not supported by most devices
> so to make deployment easy this set adds a way for the driver to
> report support for this feature thru ethtool.
> 
> The larger scope of configuring splitting headers and data, or DMA
> scatter seems dauntingly broad, so this set focuses specifically
> on the question "is this device usable with TCP ZC Rx?".
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/2] ethtool: add header/data split indication
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9690ae604290
  - [net-next,2/2] bnxt: report header-data split state
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b370517e5233

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html