Subject: Re: [net 01/18] net/mlx5: Bridge, take rtnl lock in init error handler

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 14:30:13 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (master)
by Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>:

On Tue,  1 Feb 2022 21:03:47 -0800 you wrote:
> From: Vlad Buslov <[email-masked]>
> 
> The mlx5_esw_bridge_cleanup() is expected to be called with rtnl lock
> taken, which is true for mlx5e_rep_bridge_cleanup() function but not for
> error handling code in mlx5e_rep_bridge_init(). Add missing rtnl
> lock/unlock calls and extend both mlx5_esw_bridge_cleanup() and its dual
> function mlx5_esw_bridge_init() with ASSERT_RTNL() to verify the invariant
> from now on.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,01/18] net/mlx5: Bridge, take rtnl lock in init error handler
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/04f8c12f031f
  - [net,02/18] net/mlx5: Bridge, ensure dev_name is null-terminated
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/350d9a823734
  - [net,03/18] net/mlx5e: TC, Reject rules with drop and modify hdr action
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/a2446bc77a16
  - [net,04/18] net/mlx5e: Fix module EEPROM query
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/4a08a131351e
  - [net,05/18] net/mlx5: Use del_timer_sync in fw reset flow of halting poll
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/3c5193a87b0f
  - [net,06/18] net/mlx5e: TC, Reject rules with forward and drop actions
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/5623ef8a1188
  - [net,07/18] net/mlx5: Fix offloading with ESWITCH_IPV4_TTL_MODIFY_ENABLE
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/55b2ca702cfa
  - [net,08/18] net/mlx5: Bridge, Fix devlink deadlock on net namespace deletion
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/880b51769190
  - [net,09/18] net/mlx5e: Fix wrong calculation of header index in HW_GRO
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/b8d91145ed7c
  - [net,10/18] net/mlx5e: Fix broken SKB allocation in HW-GRO
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/7957837b816f
  - [net,11/18] net/mlx5e: Fix handling of wrong devices during bond netevent
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/ec41332e02bd
  - [net,12/18] net/mlx5: E-Switch, Fix uninitialized variable modact
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/d8e5883d694b
  - [net,13/18] net/mlx5e: Don't treat small ceil values as unlimited in HTB offload
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/736dfe4e68b8
  - [net,14/18] net/mlx5e: IPsec: Fix crypto offload for non TCP/UDP encapsulated traffic
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/5352859b3bfa
  - [net,15/18] net/mlx5e: IPsec: Fix tunnel mode crypto offload for non TCP/UDP traffic
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/de47db0cf7f4
  - [net,16/18] net/mlx5e: Avoid implicit modify hdr for decap drop rule
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/5b209d1a22af
  - [net,17/18] net/mlx5e: Use struct_group() for memcpy() region
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/6d5c900eb641
  - [net,18/18] net/mlx5e: Avoid field-overflowing memcpy()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/ad5185735f7d

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html