Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 0/2] Support for the IOAM insertion frequency

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 06:10:11 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed,  2 Feb 2022 15:25:52 +0100 you wrote:
> v2:
>  - signed -> unsigned (for "k" and "n")
>  - keep binary compatibility by moving "k" and "n" at the end of uapi
> 
> The insertion frequency is represented as "k/n", meaning IOAM will be
> added to {k} packets over {n} packets, with 0 < k <= n and 1 <= {k,n} <=
> 1000000. Therefore, it provides the following percentages of insertion
> frequency: [0.0001% (min) ... 100% (max)].
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v2,1/2] uapi: ioam: Insertion frequency
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/be847673cfff
  - [net-next,v2,2/2] ipv6: ioam: Insertion frequency in lwtunnel output
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/08731d30e78e

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html