Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 01/36] dt-binding: can: mcp251xfd: include common CAN controller bindings

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 11:00:18 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 24 Feb 2022 09:26:51 +0100 you wrote:
> Since commit
> 
> | 1f9234401ce0 ("dt-bindings: can: add can-controller.yaml")
> 
> there is a common CAN controller binding. Add this to the mcp251xfd
> binding.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/36] dt-binding: can: mcp251xfd: include common CAN controller bindings
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/66224f6656d1
  - [net-next,02/36] dt-binding: can: sun4i_can: include common CAN controller bindings
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d931686dc21f
  - [net-next,03/36] dt-binding: can: m_can: list Chandrasekar Ramakrishnan as maintainer
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/edd056a109ee
  - [net-next,04/36] dt-binding: can: m_can: fix indention of table in bosch,mram-cfg description
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/bffd5217ca2e
  - [net-next,05/36] dt-binding: can: m_can: include common CAN controller bindings
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/58212e03e5ec
  - [net-next,06/36] can: gw: use call_rcu() instead of costly synchronize_rcu()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/181d4447905d
  - [net-next,07/36] can: bittiming: can_validate_bitrate(): simplify bit rate checking
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5b60d334e42a
  - [net-next,08/36] can: bittiming: mark function arguments and local variables as const
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5597f082fcaf
  - [net-next,09/36] can: kvaser_usb: kvaser_usb_send_cmd(): remove redundant variable actual_len
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1c256e3a2c76
  - [net-next,10/36] can: c_can: ethtool: use default drvinfo
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8d0a82e1f42f
  - [net-next,11/36] can: softing: softing_netdev_open(): remove redundant ret variable
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/51ae468aa7e4
  - [net-next,12/36] can: xilinx_can: Add check for NAPI Poll function
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2206fcbc1090
  - [net-next,13/36] can: etas_es58x: use BITS_PER_TYPE() instead of manual calculation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2ae9856d70b6
  - [net-next,14/36] can: mcp251xfd: mcp251xfd_reg_invalid(): rename from mcp251xfd_osc_invalid()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3f5c91b4ce8f
  - [net-next,15/36] can: mcp251xfd: mcp251xfd_regmap_crc_read(): ignore CRC error only if solely OSC register is read
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/25386c9a0100
  - [net-next,16/36] can: mcp251xfd: mcp251xfd_unregister(): simplify runtime PM handling
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/72362dcdf654
  - [net-next,17/36] can: mcp251xfd: mcp251xfd_chip_sleep(): introduce function to bring chip into sleep mode
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1ba3690fa2c6
  - [net-next,18/36] can: mcp251xfd: mcp251xfd_chip_stop(): convert to a void function
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/13c54a1ee12f
  - [net-next,19/36] can: mcp251xfd: mcp251xfd_chip_wait_for_osc_ready(): factor out into separate function
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0445e5ff55cc
  - [net-next,20/36] can: mcp251xfd: mcp251xfd_chip_wait_for_osc_ready(): improve chip detection and error handling
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/197656de8d1e
  - [net-next,21/36] can: mcp251xfd: mcp251xfd_chip_wait_for_osc_ready(): prepare for PLL support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/06db5dbc8ebf
  - [net-next,22/36] can: mcp251xfd: mcp251xfd_chip_softreset_check(): wait for OSC ready before accessing chip
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/01a80d688a41
  - [net-next,23/36] can: mcp251xfd: mcp251xfd_chip_timestamp_init(): factor out into separate function
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/14193ea2bfee
  - [net-next,24/36] can: mcp251xfd: mcp251xfd_chip_wake(): renamed from mcp251xfd_chip_clock_enable()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1a4abba64011
  - [net-next,25/36] can: mcp251xfd: __mcp251xfd_chip_set_mode(): prepare for PLL support: improve error handling and diagnostics
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a10fd91e42e8
  - [net-next,26/36] can: mcp251xfd: mcp251xfd_chip_clock_init(): prepare for PLL support, wait for OSC ready
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e39ea1360ca7
  - [net-next,27/36] can: mcp251xfd: mcp251xfd_register(): prepare to activate PLL after softreset
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/445dd72a6d63
  - [net-next,28/36] can: mcp251xfd: add support for internal PLL
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2a68dd8663ea
  - [net-next,29/36] can: mcp251xfd: introduce struct mcp251xfd_tx_ring::nr and ::fifo_nr and make use of it
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c912f19ee382
  - [net-next,30/36] can: mcp251xfd: mcp251xfd_ring_init(): split ring_init into separate functions
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d2d5397fcae1
  - [net-next,31/36] can: mcp251xfd: ring: prepare to change order of TX and RX FIFOs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/617283b9c4db
  - [net-next,32/36] can: mcp251xfd: ring: change order of TX and RX FIFOs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/62713f0d9a38
  - [net-next,33/36] can: mcp251xfd: ring: mcp251xfd_ring_init(): checked RAM usage of ring setup
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fa0b68df7c95
  - [net-next,34/36] can: mcp251xfd: ring: update FIFO setup debug info
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/83daa863f16b
  - [net-next,35/36] can: mcp251xfd: prepare for multiple RX-FIFOs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/887e359d6cce
  - [net-next,36/36] can: mcp251xfd: mcp251xfd_priv: introduce macros specifying the number of supported TEF/RX/TX rings
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/aada74220f00

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html