Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 0/6] net: dsa: sja1105: phylink updates

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 13:00:12 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 25 Feb 2022 11:59:23 +0000 you wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> This series updates the phylink implementation in sja1105 to use the
> supported_interfaces bitmap, convert to the mac_select_pcs() interface,
> mark as non-legacy, and get rid of the validation method.
> 
> As a final step, enable switching between SGMII and 2500BASE-X as it
> is a feature that Vladimir desires.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/6] net: dsa: sja1105: populate supported_interfaces
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a420b757acc4
  - [net-next,2/6] net: dsa: sja1105: remove interface checks
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c2b8e1e3d81e
  - [net-next,3/6] net: dsa: sja1105: use .mac_select_pcs() interface
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/827b4ef2772f
  - [net-next,4/6] net: dsa: sja1105: mark as non-legacy
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2d1d548ec144
  - [net-next,5/6] net: dsa: sja1105: convert to phylink_generic_validate()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9c318be13ca0
  - [net-next,6/6] net: dsa: sja1105: support switching between SGMII and 2500BASE-X
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/83dc4c2af682

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html