Subject: Re: [PATCH net 0/8][pull request] Intel Wired LAN Driver Updates 2022-02-25

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 13:00:11 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (master)
by Tony Nguyen <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 25 Feb 2022 11:46:06 -0800 you wrote:
> This series contains updates to iavf driver only.
> 
> Slawomir fixes stability issues that can be seen when stressing the
> driver using a large number of VFs with a multitude of operations.
> Among the fixes are reworking mutexes to provide more effective locking,
> ensuring initialization is complete before teardown, preventing
> operations which could race while removing the driver, stopping certain
> tasks from being queued when the device is down, and adding a missing
> mutex unlock.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,1/8] iavf: Rework mutexes for better synchronisation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/fc2e6b3b132a
  - [net,2/8] iavf: Add waiting so the port is initialized in remove
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/974578017fc1
  - [net,3/8] iavf: Fix init state closure on remove
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/3ccd54ef44eb
  - [net,4/8] iavf: Fix locking for VIRTCHNL_OP_GET_OFFLOAD_VLAN_V2_CAPS
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/0579fafd37fb
  - [net,5/8] iavf: Fix race in init state
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/a472eb5cbaeb
  - [net,6/8] iavf: Fix deadlock in iavf_reset_task
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/e85ff9c631e1
  - [net,7/8] iavf: Fix missing check for running netdev
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/d2c0f45fcceb
  - [net,8/8] iavf: Fix __IAVF_RESETTING state usage
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/14756b2ae265

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html