Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 0/4] net: dsa: ocelot: phylink updates

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 13:00:12 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 25 Feb 2022 16:19:10 +0000 you wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> This series updates the Ocelot DSA driver for some of the recent
> phylink changes. Specifically, we fill in the supported_interfaces
> fields, convert to mac_select_pcs and mark the driver as non-legacy.
> We do not convert to phylink_generic_validate() as Ocelot has
> special support for its rate adapting PCS which makes the generic
> validate method unsuitable for this driver.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/4] net: dsa: ocelot: populate supported_interfaces
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/79fda660bdbb
  - [net-next,2/4] net: dsa: ocelot: remove interface checks
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e57a15401e82
  - [net-next,3/4] net: dsa: ocelot: convert to mac_select_pcs()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/864ba485ac52
  - [net-next,4/4] net: dsa: ocelot: mark as non-legacy
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f6f04c02047c

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html