Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/9] bpf-lsm: Extend interoperability with IMA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 03:20:12 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to bpf/bpf-next.git (master)
by Alexei Starovoitov <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 2 Mar 2022 12:13:55 +0100 you wrote:
> Extend the interoperability with IMA, to give wider flexibility for the
> implementation of integrity-focused LSMs based on eBPF.
> 
> Patch 1 fixes some style issues.
> 
> Patches 2-6 give the ability to eBPF-based LSMs to take advantage of the
> measurement capability of IMA without needing to setup a policy in IMA
> (those LSMs might implement the policy capability themselves).
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v3,1/9] ima: Fix documentation-related warnings in ima_main.c
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/bae60eefb95c
  - [v3,2/9] ima: Always return a file measurement in ima_file_hash()
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/280fe8367b0d
  - [v3,3/9] bpf-lsm: Introduce new helper bpf_ima_file_hash()
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/174b16946e39
  - [v3,4/9] selftests/bpf: Move sample generation code to ima_test_common()
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/2746de3c53d6
  - [v3,5/9] selftests/bpf: Add test for bpf_ima_file_hash()
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/27a77d0d460c
  - [v3,6/9] selftests/bpf: Check if the digest is refreshed after a file write
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/91e8fa254dbd
  - [v3,7/9] bpf-lsm: Make bpf_lsm_kernel_read_file() as sleepable
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/df6b3039fa11
  - [v3,8/9] selftests/bpf: Add test for bpf_lsm_kernel_read_file()
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/e6dcf7bbf37c
  - [v3,9/9] selftests/bpf: Check that bpf_kernel_read_file() denies reading IMA policy
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/7bae42b68d7f

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html