Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 01/29] can: isotp: add local echo tx processing for consecutive frames

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 04:20:16 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 15:28:35 +0100 you wrote:
> From: Oliver Hartkopp <[email-masked]>
> 
> Instead of dumping the CAN frames into the netdevice queue the process to
> transmit consecutive frames (CF) now waits for the frame to be transmitted
> and therefore echo'ed from the CAN interface.
> 
> Link: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]
> Signed-off-by: Oliver Hartkopp <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/29] can: isotp: add local echo tx processing for consecutive frames
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4b7fe92c0690
  - [net-next,02/29] can: isotp: set default value for N_As to 50 micro seconds
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/530e0d46c613
  - [net-next,03/29] can: isotp: set max PDU size to 64 kByte
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9c0c191d82a1
  - [net-next,04/29] vxcan: remove sk reference in peer skb
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1574481bb3de
  - [net-next,05/29] vxcan: enable local echo for sent CAN frames
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/259bdba27e32
  - [net-next,06/29] can: etas_es58x: es58x_fd_rx_event_msg(): initialize rx_event_msg before calling es58x_check_msg_len()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7a8cd7c0ee82
  - [net-next,07/29] dt-bindings: can: renesas,rcar-canfd: Document r8a779a0 support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d6254d52d70d
  - [net-next,08/29] can: rcar_canfd: Add support for r8a779a0 SoC
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/45721c406dcf
  - [net-next,09/29] can: gs_usb: use consistent one space indention
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4c7044f3efc0
  - [net-next,10/29] can: gs_usb: fix checkpatch warning
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b9d9b030d009
  - [net-next,11/29] can: gs_usb: sort include files alphabetically
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f6bb251096bf
  - [net-next,12/29] can: gs_usb: GS_CAN_FLAG_OVERFLOW: make use of BIT()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4b8f03e33f07
  - [net-next,13/29] can: gs_usb: rewrap error messages
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d0cd2aa83fbc
  - [net-next,14/29] can: gs_usb: rewrap usb_control_msg() and usb_fill_bulk_urb()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c1ee72690cdd
  - [net-next,15/29] can: gs_usb: gs_make_candev(): call SET_NETDEV_DEV() after handling all bt_const->feature
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e0d25759fa91
  - [net-next,16/29] can: gs_usb: add HW timestamp mode bit
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d42d21116943
  - [net-next,17/29] can: gs_usb: update GS_CAN_FEATURE_IDENTIFY documentation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/15564f821c04
  - [net-next,18/29] can: gs_usb: document the USER_ID feature
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e0902cad4b32
  - [net-next,19/29] can: gs_usb: document the PAD_PKTS_TO_MAX_PKT_SIZE feature
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4643e34eccfc
  - [net-next,20/29] can: gs_usb: gs_usb_probe(): introduce udev and make use of it
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5374d083117c
  - [net-next,21/29] can: gs_usb: support up to 3 channels per device
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e10ab8b39405
  - [net-next,22/29] can: gs_usb: use union and FLEX_ARRAY for data in struct gs_host_frame
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c359931d2545
  - [net-next,23/29] can: gs_usb: add CAN-FD support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/26949ac935e3
  - [net-next,24/29] can: gs_usb: add usb quirk for NXP LPC546xx controllers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/eb9fa77a4211
  - [net-next,25/29] can: gs_usb: add quirk for CANtact Pro overlapping GS_USB_BREQ value
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/32cd9013c207
  - [net-next,26/29] can: gs_usb: activate quirks for CANtact Pro unconditionally
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b00ca070e022
  - [net-next,27/29] can: gs_usb: add extended bt_const feature
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6679f4c5e5a6
  - [net-next,28/29] can: gs_usb: add VID/PID for CES CANext FD devices
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d03bb08e2be1
  - [net-next,29/29] can: gs_usb: add VID/PID for ABE CAN Debugger devices
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0691a4b55c89

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html