Subject: Re: [PATCH net] qed: fix ethtool register dump

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 12:00:15 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 11:53:04 -0700 you wrote:
> To fix a coverity complain, commit d5ac07dfbd2b
> ("qed: Initialize debug string array") removed "sw-platform"
> (one of the common global parameters) from the dump as this
> was used in the dump with an uninitialized string, however
> it did not reduce the number of common global parameters
> which caused the incorrect (unable to parse) register dump
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] qed: fix ethtool register dump
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/20921c0c8609

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html