Subject: Re: [PATCH bpf-next] samples: bpf: fix linking xdp_router_ipv4 after migration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 21:50:12 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to bpf/bpf-next.git (master)
by Andrii Nakryiko <[email-masked]>:

On Mon,  4 Apr 2022 13:54:51 +0200 you wrote:
> Users of the xdp_sample_user infra should be explicitly linked
> with the standard math library (`-lm`). Otherwise, the following
> happens:
> 
> /usr/bin/ld: xdp_sample_user.c:(.text+0x59fc): undefined reference to `ceil'
> /usr/bin/ld: xdp_sample_user.c:(.text+0x5a0d): undefined reference to `ceil'
> /usr/bin/ld: xdp_sample_user.c:(.text+0x5adc): undefined reference to `floor'
> /usr/bin/ld: xdp_sample_user.c:(.text+0x5b01): undefined reference to `ceil'
> /usr/bin/ld: xdp_sample_user.c:(.text+0x5c1e): undefined reference to `floor'
> /usr/bin/ld: xdp_sample_user.c:(.text+0x5c43): undefined reference to `ceil
> [...]
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [bpf-next] samples: bpf: fix linking xdp_router_ipv4 after migration
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/fc843ccd8e4c

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html