Subject: Re: [PATCH net] net: openvswitch: fix leak of nested actions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 13:10:13 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Mon,  4 Apr 2022 17:43:45 +0200 you wrote:
> While parsing user-provided actions, openvswitch module may dynamically
> allocate memory and store pointers in the internal copy of the actions.
> So this memory has to be freed while destroying the actions.
> 
> Currently there are only two such actions: ct() and set().  However,
> there are many actions that can hold nested lists of actions and
> ovs_nla_free_flow_actions() just jumps over them leaking the memory.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] net: openvswitch: fix leak of nested actions
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/1f30fb9166d4

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html