Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 net-next 0/2] net: bridge: add support for host l2 mdb entries

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 08:30:12 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 11 Apr 2022 10:40:52 +0200 you wrote:
> Fix to an obvious omissions for layer-2 host mdb entries, this v2 adds
> the missing selftest and some minor style fixes.
> 
> Note: this patch revealed some worrying problems in how the bridge
>       forwards unknown BUM traffic and also how unknown multicast is
>       forwarded when a IP multicast router is known, which a another
>       (RFC) patch series intend to address.  That series will build
>       on this selftest, hence the name of the test.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v2,net-next,1/2] net: bridge: add support for host l2 mdb entries
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e65693b0179e
  - [v2,net-next,2/2] selftests: forwarding: new test, verify host mdb entries
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/50fe062c806e

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html