Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/2] Count tc-taprio window drops in enetc driver

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 00:00:14 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 10 May 2022 19:36:13 +0300 you wrote:
> This series includes a patch from Po Liu (no longer with NXP) which
> counts frames dropped by the tc-taprio offload in ethtool -S and in
> ndo_get_stats64. It also contains a preparation patch from myself.
> 
> Po Liu (1):
>   net: enetc: count the tc-taprio window drops
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/2] net: enetc: manage ENETC_F_QBV in priv->active_offloads only when enabled
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/32bf8e1f6fb9
  - [net-next,2/2] net: enetc: count the tc-taprio window drops
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/285e8dedb4bd

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html