Subject: Re: [PATCH iproute2-next 00/10] ip stats: Support for xstats and afstats

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 17:20:15 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to iproute2/iproute2-next.git (main)
by David Ahern <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 9 May 2022 15:59:53 +0200 you wrote:
> The RTM_GETSTATS response attributes IFLA_STATS_LINK_XSTATS and
> IFLA_STATS_LINK_XSTATS_SLAVE are used to carry statistics related to,
> respectively, netdevices of a certain type, and netdevices enslaved to
> netdevices of a certain type. IFLA_STATS_AF_SPEC are similarly used to
> carry statistics specific to a certain address family.
> 
> In this patch set, add support for three new stats groups that cover the
> above attributes: xstats, xstats_slave and afstats. Add bridge and bond
> subgroups to the former two groups, and mpls subgroup to the latter one.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [iproute2-next,01/10] iplink: Fix formatting of MPLS stats
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=72623b73c4ea
  - [iproute2-next,02/10] iplink: Publish a function to format MPLS stats
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=dff392fd86ee
  - [iproute2-next,03/10] ipstats: Add a group "afstats", subgroup "mpls"
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=5ed8fd9d5144
  - [iproute2-next,04/10] iplink: Add JSON support to MPLS stats formatter
    (no matching commit)
  - [iproute2-next,05/10] ipstats: Add a third level of stats hierarchy, a "suite"
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=c6900b79b13d
  - [iproute2-next,06/10] ipstats: Add groups "xstats", "xstats_slave"
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=1247ed51e924
  - [iproute2-next,07/10] iplink_bridge: Split bridge_print_stats_attr()
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=79f5ad95c17c
  - [iproute2-next,08/10] ipstats: Expose bridge stats in ipstats
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=36e10429dafc
  - [iproute2-next,09/10] ipstats: Expose bond stats in ipstats
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=d9976d671c37
  - [iproute2-next,10/10] man: ip-stats.8: Describe groups xstats, xstats_slave and afstats
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=5a1ad9f8c1e6

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html