Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v3 0/4] net: skb: check the boundrary of skb drop reason

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 10:00:14 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 13 May 2022 11:03:35 +0800 you wrote:
> From: Menglong Dong <[email-masked]>
> 
> In the commit 1330b6ef3313 ("skb: make drop reason booleanable"),
> SKB_NOT_DROPPED_YET is added to the enum skb_drop_reason, which makes
> the invalid drop reason SKB_NOT_DROPPED_YET can leak to the kfree_skb
> tracepoint. Once this happen (it happened, as 4th patch says), it can
> cause NULL pointer in drop monitor and result in kernel panic.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v3,1/4] net: dm: check the boundary of skb drop reasons
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a3af33abd921
  - [net-next,v3,2/4] net: skb: check the boundrary of drop reason in kfree_skb_reason()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/20bbcd0a94c6
  - [net-next,v3,3/4] net: skb: change the definition SKB_DR_SET()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7ebd3f3ee51a
  - [net-next,v3,4/4] net: tcp: reset 'drop_reason' to NOT_SPCIFIED in tcp_v{4,6}_rcv()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f8319dfd1b3b

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html