Subject: Re: [net-next 01/16] net/mlx5: sparse: error: context imbalance in 'mlx5_vf_get_core_dev'

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 11:10:16 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 17 May 2022 23:49:23 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
> 
> Removing the annotation resolves the issue for some reason.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c | 2 --
>  1 file changed, 2 deletions(-)

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/16] net/mlx5: sparse: error: context imbalance in 'mlx5_vf_get_core_dev'
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4c7c8a6d87a8
  - [net-next,02/16] net/mlx5: Add last command failure syndrome to debugfs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1d2c717bc7f7
  - [net-next,03/16] net/mlx5: Inline db alloc API function
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9b45bde82c22
  - [net-next,04/16] net/mlx5: Allocate virtually contiguous memory in vport.c
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/773c104d5333
  - [net-next,05/16] net/mlx5: Allocate virtually contiguous memory in pci_irq.c
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/88468311c07a
  - [net-next,06/16] net/mlx5e: Allocate virtually contiguous memory for VLANs list
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/035e0dd57392
  - [net-next,07/16] net/mlx5e: Allocate virtually contiguous memory for reps structures
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/597c11232619
  - [net-next,08/16] net/mlx5e: IPoIB, Improve ethtool rxnfc callback structure in IPoIB
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/675b9d51d6fb
  - [net-next,09/16] net/mlx5e: Support partial GSO for tunnels over vlans
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/682adfa6ca80
  - [net-next,10/16] net/mlx5e: Allow relaxed ordering over VFs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f05ec8d9d0d6
  - [net-next,11/16] net/mlx5e: CT: Add ct driver counters
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/77422a8f6f61
  - [net-next,12/16] net/mlx5e: Correct the calculation of max channels for rep
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6d0ba49321a4
  - [net-next,13/16] net/mlx5e: Add XDP SQs to uplink representors steering tables
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/65810a2d2ab3
  - [net-next,14/16] net/mlx5: Lag, refactor lag state machine
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ef9a3a4a813a
  - [net-next,15/16] net/mlx5: Remove unused argument
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a4a9c87ebb68
  - [net-next,16/16] net/mlx5: Support multiport eswitch mode
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/94db33177819

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html