Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 4/5] dt-bindings: net: Add documentation for optional regulators

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 19:08:09 -0500

On Wed, 18 May 2022 20:09:38 +0000, Corentin Labbe wrote:
> Add entries for the new optional regulators.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Corentin Labbe <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/ethernet-phy.yaml | 9 +++++++++
>  1 file changed, 9 insertions(+)
> 

My bot found errors running 'make DT_CHECKER_FLAGS=-m dt_binding_check'
on your patch (DT_CHECKER_FLAGS is new in v5.13):

yamllint warnings/errors:
./Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/ethernet-phy.yaml:149:8: [warning] wrong indentation: expected 6 but found 7 (indentation)

dtschema/dtc warnings/errors:

doc reference errors (make refcheckdocs):

See https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/

This check can fail if there are any dependencies. The base for a patch
series is generally the most recent rc1.

If you already ran 'make dt_binding_check' and didn't see the above
error(s), then make sure 'yamllint' is installed and dt-schema is up to
date:

pip3 install dtschema --upgrade

Please check and re-submit.