Subject: Re: [PATCH net] ptp: ocp: change sysfs attr group handling

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 04:50:12 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 17 May 2022 14:46:00 -0700 you wrote:
> In the detach path, the driver calls sysfs_remove_group() for the
> groups it believes has been registered.  However, if the group was
> never previously registered, then this causes a splat.
> 
> Instead, compute the groups that should be registered in advance,
> and then call sysfs_create_groups(), which registers them all at once.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] ptp: ocp: change sysfs attr group handling
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/c2239294188f

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html