Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/12] mtk_eth_soc phylink updates

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 01:20:14 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 18 May 2022 15:53:19 +0100 you wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> This series ultimately updates mtk_eth_soc to use phylink_pcs, with some
> fixes along the way.
> 
> Previous attempts to update this driver (which is now marked as legacy)
> have failed due to lack of testing. I am hoping that this time will be
> different; Marek can test RGMII modes, but not SGMII. So all that we
> know is that this patch series probably doesn't break RGMII.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/12] net: mtk_eth_soc: remove unused mac->mode
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0600bdde1fae
  - [net-next,02/12] net: mtk_eth_soc: remove unused sgmii flags
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5a7a2f4b29d7
  - [net-next,03/12] net: mtk_eth_soc: add mask and update PCS speed definitions
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/bc5e93e0cd22
  - [net-next,04/12] net: mtk_eth_soc: correct 802.3z speed setting
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7da3f901f8ec
  - [net-next,05/12] net: mtk_eth_soc: correct 802.3z duplex setting
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a459187390bb
  - [net-next,06/12] net: mtk_eth_soc: stop passing phylink state to sgmii setup
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4ce5a0bd3958
  - [net-next,07/12] net: mtk_eth_soc: provide mtk_sgmii_config()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1ec619ee4a05
  - [net-next,08/12] net: mtk_eth_soc: add fixme comment for state->speed use
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/650a49bc65df
  - [net-next,09/12] net: mtk_eth_soc: move MAC_MCR setting to mac_finish()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0e37ad71b2ff
  - [net-next,10/12] net: mtk_eth_soc: move restoration of SYSCFG0 to mac_finish()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/21089867278d
  - [net-next,11/12] net: mtk_eth_soc: convert code structure to suit split PCS support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/901f3fbe13c3
  - [net-next,12/12] net: mtk_eth_soc: partially convert to phylink_pcs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/14a44ab0330d

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html