Subject: [Patch v2 00/12] Introduce Microsoft Azure Network Adapter (MANA) RDMA driver

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 01:56:00 -0700

From: Long Li <[email-masked]>

This patchset implements a RDMA driver for Microsoft Azure Network
Adapter (MANA). In MANA, the RDMA device is modeled as an auxiliary device
to the Ethernet device.

The first 11 patches modify the MANA Ethernet driver to support RDMA driver.
The last patch implementes the RDMA driver.

The user-mode of the driver is being reviewed at:
https://github.com/linux-rdma/rdma-core/pull/1177

Ajay Sharma (3):
  net: mana: Set the DMA device max segment size
  net: mana: Define data structures for protection domain and memory
    registration
  net: mana: Define and process GDMA response code
    GDMA_STATUS_MORE_ENTRIES

Long Li (9):
  net: mana: Add support for auxiliary device
  net: mana: Record the physical address for doorbell page region
  net: mana: Handle vport sharing between devices
  net: mana: Add functions for allocating doorbell page from GDMA
  net: mana: Export Work Queue functions for use by RDMA driver
  net: mana: Record port number in netdev
  net: mana: Move header files to a common location
  net: mana: Define max values for SGL entries
  RDMA/mana_ib: Add a driver for Microsoft Azure Network Adapter

 MAINTAINERS                                   |   4 +
 drivers/infiniband/Kconfig                    |   1 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/Makefile                |   1 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/Kconfig            |   7 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/Makefile           |   4 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/cq.c               |  79 +++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/main.c             | 648 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/mana_ib.h          | 144 ++++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/mr.c               | 134 ++++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/qp.c               | 494 +++++++++++++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/wq.c               | 115 ++++
 .../net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/gdma_main.c   |  93 ++-
 .../net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/hw_channel.c  |   6 +-
 .../net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/mana_bpf.c    |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/mana_en.c | 140 +++-
 .../ethernet/microsoft/mana/mana_ethtool.c    |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/shm_channel.c |   2 +-
 .../microsoft => include/net}/mana/gdma.h     | 191 +++++-
 .../net}/mana/hw_channel.h                    |   0
 .../microsoft => include/net}/mana/mana.h     |  26 +-
 .../net}/mana/shm_channel.h                   |   0
 include/uapi/rdma/ib_user_ioctl_verbs.h       |   1 +
 include/uapi/rdma/mana-abi.h                  |  68 ++
 23 files changed, 2117 insertions(+), 45 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/cq.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/main.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/mana_ib.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/mr.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/qp.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/wq.c
 rename {drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft => include/net}/mana/gdma.h (77%)
 rename {drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft => include/net}/mana/hw_channel.h (100%)
 rename {drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft => include/net}/mana/mana.h (94%)
 rename {drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft => include/net}/mana/shm_channel.h (100%)
 create mode 100644 include/uapi/rdma/mana-abi.h

-- 
2.17.1