Subject: Re: [PATCH net] net, neigh: Set lower cap for neigh_managed_work rearming

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 05:10:12 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 25 May 2022 00:56:18 +0200 you wrote:
> Yuwei reported that plain reuse of DELAY_PROBE_TIME to rearm work queue
> in neigh_managed_work is problematic if user explicitly configures the
> DELAY_PROBE_TIME to 0 for a neighbor table. Such misconfig can then hog
> CPU to 100% processing the system work queue. Instead, set lower interval
> bound to HZ which is totally sufficient. Yuwei is additionally looking
> into making the interval separately configurable from DELAY_PROBE_TIME.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] net, neigh: Set lower cap for neigh_managed_work rearming
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/ed6cd6a17896

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html