Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/4] introduce mii_bmcr_encode_fixed()

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 09:50:12 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Sat, 18 Jun 2022 11:00:18 +0100 you wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> While converting the mv88e6xxx driver to phylink pcs, it has been
> noticed that we've started to have repeated cases where we convert a
> speed and duplex to a BMCR value.
> 
> Rather than open coding this in multiple locations, let's provide a
> helper for this - in linux/mii.h. This helper not only takes care of
> the standard 10, 100 and 1000Mbps encodings, but also includes
> 2500Mbps (which is the same as 1000Mbps) for those users who require
> that encoding as well. Unknown speeds will be encoded to 10Mbps, and
> non-full duplexes will be encoded as half duplex.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/4] net: mii: add mii_bmcr_encode_fixed()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/bdb6cfe7512f
  - [net-next,2/4] net: phy: use mii_bmcr_encode_fixed()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f28a602b285e
  - [net-next,3/4] net: phy: marvell: use mii_bmcr_encode_fixed()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e62dbaff4bc2
  - [net-next,4/4] net: pcs: pcs-xpcs: use mii_bmcr_encode_fixed()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/449b7a15200a

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html