Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 net-next 0/6] af_unix: Introduce per-netns socket hash table.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 12:20:13 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 21 Jun 2022 10:19:07 -0700 you wrote:
> This series replaces unix_socket_table with a per-netns hash table and
> reduces lock contention and time on iterating over the list.
> 
> Note the 3rd-6th patches can be a single patch, but for ease of review,
> they are split into small changes without breakage.
> 
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v3,net-next,1/6] af_unix: Clean up some sock_net() uses.
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/340c3d337119
  - [v3,net-next,2/6] af_unix: Include the whole hash table size in UNIX_HASH_SIZE.
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f302d180c6d4
  - [v3,net-next,3/6] af_unix: Define a per-netns hash table.
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b6e811383062
  - [v3,net-next,4/6] af_unix: Acquire/Release per-netns hash table's locks.
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/79b05beaa5c3
  - [v3,net-next,5/6] af_unix: Put a socket into a per-netns hash table.
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/cf2f225e2653
  - [v3,net-next,6/6] af_unix: Remove unix_table_locks.
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2f7ca90a0188

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html