Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 0/3] Deadlock no more in LAN95xx

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 09:50:14 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 22:47:50 +0200 you wrote:
> Second attempt at fixing a runtime resume deadlock in the LAN95xx USB driver:
> 
> In short, the driver isn't using the "nopm" register accessors in portions
> of its runtime resume path, causing a deadlock.  I'm fixing that by
> auto-detecting whether nopm accessors shall be used, instead of
> having to explicitly call them wherever it's necessary.
> As a byproduct, code size shrinks significantly (see diffstat below).
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v2,1/3] usbnet: smsc95xx: Fix deadlock on runtime resume
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7b960c967f2a
  - [net-next,v2,2/3] usbnet: smsc95xx: Clean up nopm handling
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3147242980c5
  - [net-next,v2,3/3] usbnet: smsc95xx: Clean up unnecessary BUG_ON() upon register access
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/03b3df43ce1f

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html