Subject: Re: [PATCH] amd-xgbe: fix clang -Wformat warnings

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 05:50:15 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Fri,  8 Jul 2022 16:26:53 -0700 you wrote:
> When building with Clang we encounter the following warning:
> | drivers/net/ethernet/amd/xgbe/xgbe-dcb.c:234:42: error: format specifies
> | type 'unsigned char' but the argument has type '__u16' (aka 'unsigned
> | short') [-Werror,-Wformat] pfc->pfc_cap, pfc->pfc_en, pfc->mbc,
> | pfc->delay);
> 
> pfc->pfc_cap , pfc->pfc_cn, pfc->mbc are all of type `u8` while pfc->delay is
> of type `u16`. The correct format specifiers `%hh[u|x]` were used for
> the first three but not for pfc->delay, which is causing the warning
> above.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - amd-xgbe: fix clang -Wformat warnings
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2afe46474ba3

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html