Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v3 00/10] sfc: VF representors for EF100 - RX side

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 04:30:16 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 19:57:42 +0100 you wrote:
> From: Edward Cree <[email-masked]>
> 
> This series adds the receive path for EF100 VF representors, plus other
>  minor features such as statistics.
> 
> Changes in v3: dropped MAC address setting as it was semantically incorrect.
> Changes in v2: fixed build failure on CONFIG_SFC_SRIOV=n (kernel test robot).
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v3,01/10] sfc: plumb ef100 representor stats
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a95115c407a2
  - [net-next,v3,02/10] sfc: ef100 representor RX NAPI poll
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/69bb5fa73d2b
  - [net-next,v3,03/10] sfc: ef100 representor RX top half
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9fe00c800ecd
  - [net-next,v3,04/10] sfc: determine wire m-port at EF100 PF probe time
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6f6838aabff5
  - [net-next,v3,05/10] sfc: check ef100 RX packets are from the wire
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/08d0b16ecb36
  - [net-next,v3,06/10] sfc: receive packets from EF100 VFs into representors
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f50e8fcda6b8
  - [net-next,v3,07/10] sfc: insert default MAE rules to connect VFs to representors
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/67ab160ed08f
  - [net-next,v3,08/10] sfc: move table locking into filter_table_{probe,remove} methods
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/77eb40749d73
  - [net-next,v3,09/10] sfc: use a dynamic m-port for representor RX and set it promisc
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e37f3b1561a0
  - [net-next,v3,10/10] sfc: implement ethtool get/set RX ring size for EF100 reps
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7267aa6d99f5

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html