Subject: ATTENTION!Board of Directors

From: Aminata Idrissa Coulibaly <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 00:36:31 +0200 (CEST)

From: Mrs. Aminata Idrissa Coulibaly
My Telephone Number:+229 68 58 13 53
Residence Address is:Bp. Rue` de`207 Avenue 102 Cotonou
Republic De` Benin.

Partnership investment

My introduction to you, I am Mrs. Aminata Idrissa Coulibaly, a 
financial consultant of Mrs.Simone Gbagbo the wife of the former 
president of Cote`D Ivoire Laurent Gbagbo. Actually Mrs. Gbagbo has the 
sum of USD$6.500, 000.00($6.5 Million dollars) under my care, to invest 
in real estate. The present government of Cote d' Ivoire (Ivory Coast) 
has impounded all assets and cash belonging to family of ex President 
Laurent Gbagbo and these funds is still safe because it was already 
moved to a Separate and secured financial institution. During my last 
visit to her in prison, she advised that I make an arrangement to move 
the money out immediately and invest the money abroad which was why I 
contacted you.

I choose to contact a complete stranger for this transaction because so 
many people have betrayed them since they are no longer in power. I 
need someone who can be tTrusted because this is the only thing left 
for this family and for the future of their family, since all have 
lost. I need your urgent response so that I can give you more details 
to enable us move forward. We shall give you 25% of the total sum for 
this sincere assistant’s assure You that you will never regret your 
efforts, this transaction is programmed to be completed within 10 days, 
Please do forward your information as listed below if you are willing 
to handle this transaction.

 Your full name: Your contact address: Occupation; Your phone number: 
Date and Place of Birth: Country of Origin:
I wait to read from you on, and keep this information top secret.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Aminata Idrissa Coulibaly