Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 net 0/4] Do not use RT_TOS for IPv6 flowlabel

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 05:30:15 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 5 Aug 2022 21:19:02 +0200 you wrote:
> According to Guillaume Nault RT_TOS should never be used for IPv6.
> 
> Quote:
> RT_TOS() is an old macro used to interprete IPv4 TOS as described in
> the obsolete RFC 1349. It's conceptually wrong to use it even in IPv4
> code, although, given the current state of the code, most of the
> existing calls have no consequence.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v3,net,1/4] geneve: do not use RT_TOS for IPv6 flowlabel
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/ca2bb69514a8
  - [v3,net,2/4] vxlan: do not use RT_TOS for IPv6 flowlabel
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/e488d4f5d6e4
  - [v3,net,3/4] mlx5: do not use RT_TOS for IPv6 flowlabel
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/bcb0da7fffee
  - [v3,net,4/4] ipv6: do not use RT_TOS for IPv6 flowlabel
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/ab7e2e0dfa5d

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html