Subject: Re: [PATCH net v5 0/3] bonding: 802.3ad: fix no transmission of LACPDUs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 01:50:15 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 19 Aug 2022 11:15:11 -0400 you wrote:
> Configuring a bond in a specific order can leave the bond in a state
> where it never transmits LACPDUs.
> 
> The first patch adds some kselftest infrastructure and the reproducer
> that demonstrates the problem. The second patch fixes the issue. The
> new third patch makes ad_ticks_per_sec a static const and removes the
> passing of this variable via the stack.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,v5,1/3] selftests: include bonding tests into the kselftest infra
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/c078290a2b76
  - [net,v5,2/3] bonding: 802.3ad: fix no transmission of LACPDUs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/d745b5062ad2
  - [net,v5,3/3] bonding: 3ad: make ad_ticks_per_sec a const
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/f2e44dffa97f

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html