Subject: Re: [PATCH V2] net: gro: skb_gro_header helper function

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 08:40:13 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 23 Aug 2022 09:10:49 +0200 you wrote:
> Introduce a simple helper function to replace a common pattern.
> When accessing the GRO header, we fetch the pointer from frag0,
> then test its validity and fetch it from the skb when necessary.
> 
> This leads to the pattern
> skb_gro_header_fast -> skb_gro_header_hard -> skb_gro_header_slow
> recurring many times throughout GRO code.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [V2] net: gro: skb_gro_header helper function
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/35ffb6654729

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html