Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: support RGMII cmode

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 00:00:14 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 22 Aug 2022 16:41:36 +0200 you wrote:
> Since the probe defaults all interfaces to the highest speed possible
> (10GBASE-X in mv88e6393x) before the phy mode configuration from the
> devicetree is considered it is currently impossible to use port 0 in
> RGMII mode.
> 
> This change will allow RGMII modes to be configurable for port 0
> enabling port 0 to be configured as RGMII as well as serial depending
> on configuration.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v3] net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: support RGMII cmode
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1d2577ab0f05

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html