Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/5] thunderbolt: net: Enable full end-to-end flow control

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 13:20:16 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 30 Aug 2022 18:32:45 +0300 you wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Thunderbolt/USB4 host controllers support full end-to-end flow control
> that prevents dropping packets if there are not enough hardware receive
> buffers. So far it has not been enabled for the networking driver yet
> but this series changes that. There is one snag though: the second
> generation (Intel Falcon Ridge) had a bug that needs special quirk to
> get it working. We had that in the early stages of the Thunderbolt/USB4
> driver but it got dropped because it was not needed at the time. Now we
> add it back as a quirk for the host controller (NHI).
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [1/5] net: thunderbolt: Enable DMA paths only after rings are enabled
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ff7cd07f3064
  - [2/5] thunderbolt: Show link type for XDomain connections too
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f9cad07b840e
  - [3/5] thunderbolt: Add back Intel Falcon Ridge end-to-end flow control workaround
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/54669e2f17cb
  - [4/5] net: thunderbolt: Enable full end-to-end flow control
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8bdc25cf62c7
  - [5/5] net: thunderbolt: Update module description with mention of USB4
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e550ed4b87ad

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html