Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v5 0/3] sfc: add support for PTP over IPv6 and 802.3

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2022 11:40:16 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Mon,  5 Sep 2022 10:23:20 +0200 you wrote:
> Most recent cards (8000 series and newer) had enough hardware support
> for this, but it was not enabled in the driver. The transmission of PTP
> packets over these protocols was already added in commit bd4a2697e5e2
> ("sfc: use hardware tx timestamps for more than PTP"), but receiving
> them was already unsupported so synchronization didn't happen.
> 
> These patches add support for timestamping received packets over
> IPv6/UPD and IEEE802.3.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v5,1/3] sfc: allow more flexible way of adding filters for PTP
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/313aa13a0717
  - [net-next,v5,2/3] sfc: support PTP over IPv6/UDP
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/621918c45fdc
  - [net-next,v5,3/3] sfc: support PTP over Ethernet
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e4616f64726b

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html