Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next V2 00/17] Introduce MACsec skb_metadata_dst and mlx5 macsec offload

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2022 13:20:19 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Mon,  5 Sep 2022 22:21:12 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
> 
> v1->v2:
>    - attach mlx5 implementation patches.
> 
> This patchset introduces MACsec skb_metadata_dst to lay the ground
> for MACsec HW offload.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,V2,01/17] net/macsec: Add MACsec skb_metadata_dst Tx Data path support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0a28bfd4971f
  - [net-next,V2,02/17] net/macsec: Add MACsec skb_metadata_dst Rx Data path support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/860ead89b851
  - [net-next,V2,03/17] net/macsec: Move some code for sharing with various drivers that implements offload
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b1671253c601
  - [net-next,V2,04/17] net/mlx5: Removed esp_id from struct mlx5_flow_act
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d1b2234b7fbf
  - [net-next,V2,05/17] net/mlx5: Generalize Flow Context for new crypto fields
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e227ee990bf9
  - [net-next,V2,06/17] net/mlx5: Introduce MACsec Connect-X offload hardware bits and structures
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8385c51ff5bc
  - [net-next,V2,07/17] net/mlx5: Add MACsec offload Tx command support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8ff0ac5be144
  - [net-next,V2,08/17] net/mlx5: Add MACsec Tx tables support to fs_core
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ee534d7f81ba
  - [net-next,V2,09/17] net/mlx5e: Add MACsec TX steering rules
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e467b283ffd5
  - [net-next,V2,10/17] net/mlx5e: Implement MACsec Tx data path using MACsec skb_metadata_dst
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9515978eee0b
  - [net-next,V2,11/17] net/mlx5e: Add MACsec offload Rx command support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/aae3454e4d4c
  - [net-next,V2,12/17] net/mlx5: Add MACsec Rx tables support to fs_core
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/15d187e285b3
  - [net-next,V2,13/17] net/mlx5e: Add MACsec RX steering rules
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3b20949cb21b
  - [net-next,V2,14/17] net/mlx5e: Implement MACsec Rx data path using MACsec skb_metadata_dst
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b7c9400cbc48
  - [net-next,V2,15/17] net/mlx5e: Add MACsec offload SecY support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5a39816a75e5
  - [net-next,V2,16/17] net/mlx5e: Add MACsec stats support for Rx/Tx flows
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/807a1b765b4f
  - [net-next,V2,17/17] net/mlx5e: Add support to configure more than one macsec offload device
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/99d4dc66c823

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html