Subject: Re: [PATCH bpf-next v5 0/6] Support direct writes to nf_conn:mark

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 00:40:17 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to bpf/bpf-next.git (master)
by Alexei Starovoitov <[email-masked]>:

On Wed,  7 Sep 2022 10:40:35 -0600 you wrote:
> Support direct writes to nf_conn:mark from TC and XDP prog types. This
> is useful when applications want to store per-connection metadata. This
> is also particularly useful for applications that run both bpf and
> iptables/nftables because the latter can trivially access this metadata.
> 
> One example use case would be if a bpf prog is responsible for advanced
> packet classification and iptables/nftables is later used for routing
> due to pre-existing/legacy code.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [bpf-next,v5,1/6] bpf: Remove duplicate PTR_TO_BTF_ID RO check
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/65269888c695
  - [bpf-next,v5,2/6] bpf: Add stub for btf_struct_access()
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/d4f7bdb2ed7b
  - [bpf-next,v5,3/6] bpf: Use 0 instead of NOT_INIT for btf_struct_access() writes
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/896f07c07da0
  - [bpf-next,v5,4/6] bpf: Export btf_type_by_id() and bpf_log()
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/84c6ac417cea
  - [bpf-next,v5,5/6] bpf: Add support for writing to nf_conn:mark
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/864b656f82cc
  - [bpf-next,v5,6/6] selftests/bpf: Add tests for writing to nf_conn:mark
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/e2d75e954c0a

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html