Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/3] net: davicom: dm9000: switch to using gpiod API

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 10:10:16 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>:

On Tue,  6 Sep 2022 13:49:20 -0700 you wrote:
> This patch switches the driver away from legacy gpio/of_gpio API to
> gpiod API, and removes use of of_get_named_gpio_flags() which I want to
> make private to gpiolib.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  drivers/net/ethernet/davicom/dm9000.c | 26 ++++++++++++++------------
>  1 file changed, 14 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

Here is the summary with links:
  - [1/3] net: davicom: dm9000: switch to using gpiod API
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/db49ca38579d
  - [2/3] net: ks8851: switch to using gpiod API
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7b77bb5c8130
  - [3/3] net: phy: spi_ks8895: switch to using gpiod API
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/006534ec2804

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html