Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 01/23] can: rx-offload: can_rx_offload_init_queue(): fix typo

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 19:20:21 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 15 Sep 2022 10:19:51 +0200 you wrote:
> Fix typo "rounted" -> "rounded".
> 
> Link: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]
> Fixes: d254586c3453 ("can: rx-offload: Add support for HW fifo based irq offloading")
> Reported-by: Uwe Kleine-König <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/23] can: rx-offload: can_rx_offload_init_queue(): fix typo
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/766108d91246
  - [net-next,02/23] can: flexcan: fix typo: FLEXCAN_QUIRK_SUPPPORT_* -> FLEXCAN_QUIRK_SUPPORT_*
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d945346db1ef
  - [net-next,03/23] can: rcar_canfd: Use dev_err_probe() to simplify code and better handle -EPROBE_DEFER
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ddbbed25309f
  - [net-next,04/23] can: kvaser_usb: kvaser_usb_hydra: Use kzalloc for allocating only one element
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/00784da3e6b8
  - [net-next,05/23] dt-bindings: can: nxp,sja1000: Document RZ/N1 power-domains support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f4dda24432d7
  - [net-next,06/23] can: sja1000: Add support for RZ/N1 SJA1000 CAN Controller
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0838921bb409
  - [net-next,07/23] can: sja1000: remove redundant variable ret
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3a71eba64c9c
  - [net-next,08/23] can: kvaser_pciefd: remove redundant variable ret
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7912fc9905ff
  - [net-next,09/23] can: gs_usb: use common spelling of GS_USB in macros
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/49c007b9ecea
  - [net-next,10/23] can: gs_usb: add RX and TX hardware timestamp support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/45dfa45f52e6
  - [net-next,11/23] can: etas_es58x: Replace zero-length array with DECLARE_FLEX_ARRAY() helper
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6fc5d84e6d85
  - [net-next,12/23] dt-bindings: net: can: nxp,sja1000: drop ref from reg-io-width
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2a50db2656e0
  - [net-next,13/23] docs: networking: device drivers: flexcan: fix invalid email
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/318d8235bcb8
  - [net-next,14/23] can: raw: process optimization in raw_init()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c28b3bffe49e
  - [net-next,15/23] can: raw: use guard clause to optimize nesting in raw_rcv()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/170277c53278
  - [net-next,16/23] can: flexcan: Switch to use dev_err_probe() helper
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1c679f917397
  - [net-next,17/23] can: skb: unify skb CAN frame identification helpers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/96a7457a14d9
  - [net-next,18/23] can: skb: add skb CAN frame data length helpers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/467ef4c7b9d1
  - [net-next,19/23] can: set CANFD_FDF flag in all CAN FD frame structures
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/061834624c87
  - [net-next,20/23] can: canxl: introduce CAN XL data structure
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1a3e3034c049
  - [net-next,21/23] can: canxl: update CAN infrastructure for CAN XL frames
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fb08cba12b52
  - [net-next,22/23] can: dev: add CAN XL support to virtual CAN
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ebf87fc72850
  - [net-next,23/23] can: raw: add CAN XL support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/626332696d75

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html