Subject: Re: [PATCH v6 net-next 0/6] tcp: Introduce optional per-netns ehash.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 19:00:21 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 7 Sep 2022 18:10:16 -0700 you wrote:
> The more sockets we have in the hash table, the longer we spend looking
> up the socket.  While running a number of small workloads on the same
> host, they penalise each other and cause performance degradation.
> 
> The root cause might be a single workload that consumes much more
> resources than the others.  It often happens on a cloud service where
> different workloads share the same computing resource.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v6,net-next,1/6] tcp: Clean up some functions.
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/08eaef904031
  - [v6,net-next,2/6] tcp: Don't allocate tcp_death_row outside of struct netns_ipv4.
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e9bd0cca09d1
  - [v6,net-next,3/6] tcp: Set NULL to sk->sk_prot->h.hashinfo.
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/429e42c1c54e
  - [v6,net-next,4/6] tcp: Access &tcp_hashinfo via net.
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4461568aa4e5
  - [v6,net-next,5/6] tcp: Save unnecessary inet_twsk_purge() calls.
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/edc12f032a5a
  - [v6,net-next,6/6] tcp: Introduce optional per-netns ehash.
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d1e5e6408b30

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html