Subject: Re: [PATCH net v2 0/2] bonding: fix NULL deref in bond_rr_gen_slave_id

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 14:10:15 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 20 Sep 2022 13:45:50 -0400 you wrote:
> Fix a NULL dereference of the struct bonding.rr_tx_counter member because
> if a bond is initially created with an initial mode != zero (Round Robin)
> the memory required for the counter is never created and when the mode is
> changed there is never any attempt to verify the memory is allocated upon
> switching modes.
> 
> The first patch provides a selftest to demonstrate the issue and the
> second patch fixes the issue.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,v2,1/2] selftests: bonding: cause oops in bond_rr_gen_slave_id
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/2ffd57327ff1
  - [net,v2,2/2] bonding: fix NULL deref in bond_rr_gen_slave_id
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/0e400d602f46

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html