Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/18] net: dsa: remove unnecessary set_drvdata()

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 02:40:20 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2022 22:05:06 +0800 you wrote:
> In this patch set, I removed all set_drvdata(NULL) functions in ->remove() in
> drivers/net/dsa/.
> 
> The driver_data will be set to NULL in device_unbind_cleanup() after calling ->remove(),
> so all set_drvdata(NULL) functions in ->remove() is redundant, they can be removed.
> 
> Here is the previous patch set:
> https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/T/
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/18] net: dsa: b53: remove unnecessary set_drvdata()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/764a73b43c36
  - [net-next,02/18] net: dsa: bcm_sf2: remove unnecessary platform_set_drvdata()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/47f6aa145036
  - [net-next,03/18] net: dsa: loop: remove unnecessary dev_set_drvdata()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c1816b201415
  - [net-next,04/18] net: dsa: hellcreek: remove unnecessary platform_set_drvdata()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8668cfc6db48
  - [net-next,05/18] net: dsa: lan9303: remove unnecessary dev_set_drvdata()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2697085007f0
  - [net-next,06/18] net: dsa: lantiq_gswip: remove unnecessary platform_set_drvdata()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f6ddabca45f6
  - [net-next,07/18] net: dsa: microchip: remove unnecessary set_drvdata()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3525ecc127d8
  - [net-next,08/18] net: dsa: mt7530: remove unnecessary dev_set_drvdata()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ebe48922c0c4
  - [net-next,09/18] net: dsa: mv88e6060: remove unnecessary dev_set_drvdata()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/92f529b7a3b7
  - [net-next,10/18] net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: remove unnecessary dev_set_drvdata()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b25a575c9cd0
  - [net-next,11/18] net: dsa: ocelot: remove unnecessary set_drvdata()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f66d1ecc1ad4
  - [net-next,12/18] net: dsa: ar9331: remove unnecessary dev_set_drvdata()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/14b29ece30e5
  - [net-next,13/18] net: dsa: qca8k: remove unnecessary dev_set_drvdata()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/68c4e297e09c
  - [net-next,14/18] net: dsa: realtek: remove unnecessary set_drvdata()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/24d64ced1bf8
  - [net-next,15/18] net: dsa: rzn1-a5psw: remove unnecessary platform_set_drvdata()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4f6ee77aebf1
  - [net-next,16/18] net: dsa: sja1105: remove unnecessary spi_set_drvdata()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ee08bf0d0a3a
  - [net-next,17/18] net: dsa: vitesse-vsc73xx: remove unnecessary set_drvdata()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/774b060debb1
  - [net-next,18/18] net: dsa: xrs700x: remove unnecessary dev_set_drvdata()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/24aeeb107f07

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html