Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/16] mlx5 xsk updates part2 2022-09-28

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 15:50:19 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 29 Sep 2022 00:21:40 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
> 
> XSK buffer improvements, This is part #2 of 4 parts series.
> 
>  1) Expose xsk min chunk size to drivers, to allow the driver to adjust to a
>    better buffer stride size
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/16] xsk: Expose min chunk size to drivers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9ca66afe73da
  - [net-next,02/16] net/mlx5e: Use runtime page_shift for striding RQ
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e5a3cc83d540
  - [net-next,03/16] net/mlx5e: xsk: Use XSK frame size as striding RQ page size
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fa5573359aae
  - [net-next,04/16] net/mlx5e: Keep a separate MKey for striding RQ
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ecc7ad2eab35
  - [net-next,05/16] net/mlx5: Add MLX5_FLEXIBLE_INLEN to safely calculate cmd inlen
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c4418f349554
  - [net-next,06/16] net/mlx5e: xsk: Use KSM for unaligned XSK
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6470d2e7e8ed
  - [net-next,07/16] xsk: Remove unused xsk_buff_discard
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f2f167583601
  - [net-next,08/16] net/mlx5e: Fix calculations for ICOSQ size
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0b9c86c78586
  - [net-next,09/16] net/mlx5e: Optimize the page cache reducing its size 2x
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/707f908e31d7
  - [net-next,10/16] net/mlx5e: Rename mlx5e_dma_info to prepare for removal of DMA address
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/79008676d533
  - [net-next,11/16] net/mlx5e: Remove DMA address from mlx5e_alloc_unit
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6bdeb963822a
  - [net-next,12/16] net/mlx5e: Convert struct mlx5e_alloc_unit to a union
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/672db0243349
  - [net-next,13/16] net/mlx5e: xsk: Remove mlx5e_xsk_page_alloc_pool
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2d0765f78c13
  - [net-next,14/16] net/mlx5e: Split out channel (de)activation in rx_res
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d32c225316d4
  - [net-next,15/16] net/mlx5e: Move repeating clear_bit in mlx5e_rx_reporter_err_rq_cqe_recover
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e64d71d055ca
  - [net-next,16/16] net/mlx5e: Clean up and fix error flows in mlx5e_alloc_rq
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8f5ed1c140f8

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html